Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics, or alternative qualification
• Minimum of 6 to 8 years of work experience working in a Treasury role .
• Experience in managing bank account opening process/ bank KYC requirement, dealing with banking partners
• Working capital management (Inventory, Debtors, Cash, Payables, other assets/ liabilities), including banking facilities and management of the latter
• Documentation with banking partners and other providers of WC Finance such as bank resolutions, covenants, loan agreements, non-funded facility agreements
• Exposure to internal controls/ internal audit regarding Treasury function in a Group context
• Maintenance of database on bank accounts, bank facilities, trackers on facilities expiry/ renewal dates, etc for a Group of companies
• Skills in cash reports, cash flow forecasting, use of cash management tools
• Experience in banking and prior exposure to Kyriba cash management tool will be a definite advantage
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in banking will be ideal.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Pleasant personals
• Relevant qualification
• Relevant work exp
• Ability to learn , do the right thing
• Technology based , Ability to Automate Good excel background
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Middle East Executive