Job description / Role
Our client, a leading bank here in the UAE, are looking for a Money Markets and FX Dealer to join their team. Responsible for managing FX, Money Markets and Deposit Management the successful candidate will play a key role in the activities of the dealing room.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Execution across asset classes including securities, rates, FX and deposits
- Provide detailed analysis for liquidity, weekly deposit reports and ALCO reports
- Management of cash flows, funding nostros, managing currency exposures and price risk across multi currencies
- Review system reports and positions in able to provide MIS reports and forecasts
- Ensure periodic testing of CFP measures
- Provide support to the banks treasury function across international entities
- Track costumer deposits on a daily basis
- Design, implement and execute strategies across the FX and MM desk
- Ensure counter party limits are adhered
- Negotiate, price and conclude deals
The successful candidate should have the minimum key skills and experience:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a UAE banks dealing room
- Aware of current Central Bank guidelines
- Graduate in finance or related field
- Candidates who began a CFA/FRM program are highly preferred
- Candidates must speak fluent Arabic
- Only candidates based in the UAE will be considered for this role
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.