Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading multinational to recruit a Treasury Manager - Cash Management & Treasury Operations for their office based in Dubai.
• Reporting to the Group Treasurer, this role is responsible for all Treasury operations and liquidity management for Head office and other territories.
• This will include, but not limited to Group Daily cash positioning, Liquidity management including debt repayments, payments and the relevant controls process, Cash forecasting (short/long term), covenant management, Letters of guarantee, Treasury reporting, Bank mandate management, Treasury management system maintenance, E-banking administration and static data management. The role will have 1 direct report to support the completion of the above tasks.
• Experience of working in a similar position (global company) in developing markets for >10 years
• Experience of managing a team
• Strong Treasury knowledge especially on Cash management and Treasury operations
• Strong awareness of best practices on controls and system efficiencies
• Understanding on bank relationship management
• TMS experience including design and roll-out for back office processes.
• Good all-round knowledge of systems and windows (Excel)
• Treasury/Accountancy qualification (e.g. AMCT, MCT, CIMA, ACA OR ACCA or overseas equivalent) or degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.