Job description / Role
As a continuous improvement engineer, you will provide guidance and oversight to ensure proper organization and structure on the shop floor, adhering to 5S and related lean manufacturing methodologies. You will assist in developing, implementing, and controlling documented industrial management standards encompassing health, safety, quality, environment, and ISO requirements.
A global manufacturer of synthetic landscape products.
* Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and action plans for implementing and sustaining 5S methodology. Lean manufacturing and industrial standards throughout the UAE manufacturing facilities.
* Lead and facilitate the implementation of 5S, Kaizen, Gemba and industrial management standards initiatives,
* Work closely with production teams to organize "on the floor" workspaces, eliminate unnecessary items, and optimize layouts and workflows for optimal efficiency.
* Exposure to multinational environment
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities
* UAE National with Family Book (MUST)
* Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.