Job description / Role
The Director of Transportation and Administrative Services Department will define and implement goals, systems, plans and work programs for departments under their responsibility.
* Our client is a leading government organisation in Dubai.
* Directing and controlling the efficient use of the department's fleet of vehicles and equipment.
* Monitoring and directing the implementation of planning operations for the department's needs of heavy and light vehicles, equipment, and spare parts.
* Ensuring the accuracy and validity of annual budgets and verifying their implementation for optimising financial performance and resource utilisation.
* Directing and controlling the efficient use of the department's fleet of vehicles and equipment through electronic tracking systems.
* Monitoring and directing planning and implementation of maintenance programs for vehicles and equipment, ensuring technical suitability and compliance with required specifications.
* Oversight of purchasing, supply, and storage operations for materials required for maintenance and repair works, fuel and oils, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
* Direction and control of logistical support services, including the management of the vehicle fleet, providing fuel cards, and regulating their use.
* In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package
* You will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects that contribute to the development of a sustainable and world-class city.
* Excellent opportunities for professional development and career advancement within the organisation.
* UAE national with a Family Book
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, or Administrative and Financial Sciences.
* Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
* Proven track record of successful project management
* Deep understanding of logistics, transportation, and administrative operations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.