Job description / Role
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing and managing all FM Services activities that includes facilities and MEP inspections, property inventory management and CAD planning with the objective of enhancing customer satisfaction and minimising customer complaints.
Our client is a highly reputed semi government entity based in Dubai. We are recruiting for a UAE National - Head of Facilities Management Services reporting into the Executive Director.
* Evaluate the performances of FM services to ensure high quality and timely delivery of service meeting the stakeholder's expectations as well as the SLA and QHSE standards.
* Oversee and manage all FM services including site inspections, utility consumption monitoring and reporting it on a monthly basis with the best and relevant practices, ensuring proper documentation.
* Be the key support contact to provide high level technical support to BP's and various project teams with effective communication.
* Ensure consistency of functioning by developing relevant and suitable policies, standards and procedures.
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation.
* Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained.
* Offering competitive salary and benefits
* Opportunity to join a leading, professional semi government entity in Dubai
* Bachelor's degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* 8+ years of experience in Facilities Management and at least 3 years experience in a Management position
* A professional qualification in real estate and/or facilities management (IWFM Level 4+) or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Primavera
* Strong knowledge of Health and Safety standards
* Knowledge to demonstrate a variety of facilities management functions, including contract management, tendering, business development, continuity planning, and hospitality services
* Must have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
* Family book is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Associate Director – Facilities Management
Director Facilities Management
Head of Facilities Management
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management