Job description / Role
The role involves collaborating with the Marketing Manager to create a global marketing strategy to promote the organization and its programmes.
A top tier cultural organization in Abu Dhabi.
* Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to create a yearly global marketing strategy and execute key priorities approved for the year.
* Boost visitation by creating compelling content, including campaigns, promotional materials, and brand positioning for different audiences.
* Analyse the unit's progress and visitor growth, prepare feasibility reports, and provide advice and recommendations for further.
* Identify the technologies, tools, channels, and techniques to manage an effective marketing presence through compelling and quality content.
* Ensure operational excellence in achieving KPIs, provide marketing leadership and mentorship to ensure staff are actively engaged in the marketing strategy.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing Communication, Digital Marketing, or Public Relations.
* 7+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations role withing the tourism or entertainment industry.
* Knowledge of branding, positioning, and messaging strategies.
* Fluent in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.