Job description / Role
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations, ensuring efficient processes, and providing administrative support in an industrial environment. This role requires strong organisational skills, a problem-solving attitude, and excellent communication abilities.
A newly established manufacturing firm in Kezad, looking to further the mission of "Make in UAE".
* Oversee and manage all office procedures and other administrative duties.
* Provide support to the team by organising schedules, answering calls, handling mail and creating documents.
* Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders, and verifying receipt of supplies.
* Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure all items are invoiced and paid on time.
* Coordinate with various teams to ensure that operations are running smoothly.
* Opportunity to work within a start-up supporting mission of "Make in UAE"
* Exposure to multinational environment
* UAE National with Family Book (REQUIRED)
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
* 5+ years of experience as an office manager or administrative assistant.
* Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
PA & Admin Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services