UAE National - Procurement Officer
Job description / Role
Maximise the best value for money for organisation-wide procurement activities and in line with the policies and procedures.
The client is a top-tier multinational bank, with operations across UK and Europe.
* Establish the service level agreement (SLA) for all providers and suppliers and monitor its compliance.
* Ensure strict compliance with Outsourcing guidelines and policies
* Ensure that the organisation has adequate cover for its fixed assets against fraud and accidents
* Procurement of equipment and other supplies
* Co-ordination and management of all administrative issues like stationery & Welfare.
* Responsible in managing all issues related to office boys and courier personnel.
* Exposure to multinational environment
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development
* UAE National with Family Book
* Strong academic track record with a degree in procurement, supply chain, or related discipline
* Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Procurement and Contracts Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jan|
Procurement Specialist / Buyer
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
Procurement Manager - Lubricant Additives / Epoxy, Paints & Coatings
Procurement Executive - UAE National
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|