Job description / Role
Position Title: UBCTD / UTBCD Engineer
Employment Type: Rotational, 1 year renewable contract
Salary: daily rate depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Manages all operations in a manner that ensures UBCTD operations programmes are carried out in safe and cost-effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, the protection of the environment and company’s business objectives are met.
• Responsible for the implementation of Contractor’s wellsite HSE and the conformity to all company safety policies and programmes.
• Works in collaboration with all contributors to and participants in the operations to ensure all required equipment and tools are available at the wellsite or is available for call out.
• Prepares a 7 and 14 day ‘Lookahead’ for logistics and personnel planning based on the current operations and upcoming operation.
• Ensures that Well Control and Pressure Control Standards are met in all respects.
• Reviews and recommends optimization of well intervention and UBCTD programmes/procedures.
• Ensures the contractors meet all requirements of their contract.
• Works with all contributors to and participants in the operations to ensure that modern, industry-standard practices are followed.
• Checks and approves records of all movements to and from and wellsite attendance by all contributors to and participants in the operations.
• At least 15 years of experience in Drilling, Workover, Well Services, Intervention operations, of which 5 years shall have been in a Wellsite Supervisory role for UBCTD operations.
• IWCF Certified, Level 4 as a minimum.
• Knowledgeable on slickline, wireline, coiled tubing, UBD, well flowback and clean-up, well effluent waste management, etc.
• Must have experience in working in H2S environment
• Must have experience with tight oil and gas resorvior
• Must have Depleted reservoir operations - UBD/HPHT experience.
• Thru-tubing whipstock and window milling experience is mandatory.
• UBCTD operations on low and high-pressure gas, gas-condensate, and carbonate wells in middle east experience is mandatory.
• Drilling with multiphase energized drilling fluids (nitrified water, foam) experience is mandatory.
• Must have experience in OpenWells reporting system.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.