Job description / Role
Position Title: UBCTD Wellsite Supervisor
Employment Type: Rotational / 1-year contract
Salary: daily rate depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Manages all operations in a manner that ensures UBCTD operations programmes are carried out in safe and cost-effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, the protection of the environment and COMPANY’s business objectives are met.
• Responsible for the implementation of Contractor’s wellsite HSE and the conformity to all COMPANY safety policies and programmes.
• Assists in HSE field audits, investigations, or initiatives
• Prepares a 7 and 14 day ‘Lookahead’ for logistics and personnel planning based on the current operations and upcoming operation.
• Ensures that COMPANY Well Control and Pressure Control Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
• Reviews and recommends optimization of well intervention and UBCTD programmes/procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Degree preferred, but not essential based on experience.
• Must have at least 15 years of experience in Drilling, Workover, Well Services, Intervention operations, of which 5 years shall have been in a Wellsite Supervisory role for UBCTD operations.
• Knowledgeable on wide range of UBCTD procedures, methods, operations and challenges (slickline, wireline, coiled tubing, UBD, well flowback and clean-up, well effluent waste management, etc.).
• Must have experience working in H2s environment, tight oil and gas reservoirs, depleted reservoir operations – UBD/HPHT operations.
• Familiar with a UBCTD operations and working environment related to 12,000 to 16,000ft deep, HP (10,000 psi) and HT (320ºF) gas wells.
• Experienced in management of rigless well services requiring multiple intervention methods and POB attendance of up to 85 persons.
• Experience in slickline operations, procedures and well pressure control, UBCTD operations on low and high-pressure gas, gas-condensate, and carbonate wells in middle east, in drilling projects using Biosteering and/or biostratigraphy is beneficial.
• Experience in drilling projects using Biosteering and/or biostratigraphy, and must be excellent in grasp and understanding of UBD operations, surface separation equipment is required.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.