Job description / Role
Our client is a well-established law firm based in Dubai with an excellent reputation for delivering sound legal advice. As part of their expansion, we are recruiting a UK qualified and experienced family lawyer to join their Dubai team to provide a range of family legal services.
- Manage family law cases from client briefings, preparing documents and correspondence, discovery requests, drafting petitions and pleadings, attending court hearings, trials and judgements.
- Consultation, preparation and execution of marital settlement agreements, pre-marital and post-nuptial agreements and business valuations.
- Build a profitable family legal caseload through networking and attending industry events.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years’ PQE family lawyer with the credentials to conduct family litigation in the UAE and England & Wales dealing with privately paying matters covering all areas of family law including divorce, custody, injunctive proceedings, family remedy proceedings, cohabitation, separation, childcare, spousal and child maintenance, property / assets division matters.
- Strong background in conducting discovery and attending depositions, mediations and conferences.
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clients.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- LLB (Hons) Law from the UK is mandatory
- Living in the United Kingdom or United Arab Emirates.
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments