Job description / Role
Kotra Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
Kotra Dubai doesn't accept telephone inquiries.
Kotra Dubai has no responsibility for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Please note that job ads are posted by Kotra Dubai, but recruited by the company below.
Company Name: Korean Reinsurance Company - DIFC Branch
- Introduction : Korean Re is a global reinsurer providing clients with high-quality reinsurance services and risk management solutions as their reliable business partner. With Headquarters in Seoul, Korea, our international office in Dubai, UAE first opened as a Liaison Office in 2008 and was converted to a Branch Office in 2017 to provide reinsurance services for local and international clients in the region. We are currently located in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), actively handling Korean Re’s reinsurance business for the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
- Business Area: Reinsurance
- Compile information on accounts for underwriting and prepare statistics, spreadsheets and charts for Senior Underwriters
- Organize, categorize, and annotate various documents as needed.
- Manage files, produce documents, and exhibit information by organizing and tracking files, utilizing spreadsheets and databases.
- Assist in works for IT Development / Changes of the UW system
- Input underwriting data in the system.
- Perform various other related duties as assigned
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong service orientation and an understanding of the importance to develop effective working relationships with others.
- Good Communication Skills in writing and talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
- Knowledge & work experience in insurance industry will be an advantage.
- Language: Advanced in English
- Gender: Male/Female
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Educational Preferences : Bachelor's Degree
- Salary: Negotiable
- Term of the Contract : Negotiable (includes 6 month probation period)
- Working Hours: 08:00 ~ 17:00 (Lunch break 1 hr included)/ Sun ~ Thu
- Vacations: 20 working days
- Insurance: Personal Medical Insurance
- Visa support : Applicable (DIFC Employment Visa)
- Others : Working conditions will be subject to the DIFC Employment Act.
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)