Job description / Role
To examine all new in-patients, check past medical records and mention allergy, chief complaints, relevant history, systemic examination findings, current medication, provisional diagnosis, final diagnosis, surgery done (if any), notes, plan of care (in coordination with the consultant) in the medical record.
• Minimum Experience 05 years
• Education: Masters Degree OR Equivalent
• Experience should be in specialization
• To check if the medications have been administered by the nursing staff as prescribed.
• To mention date, time, name and signature against all entries in the medical record, and use the name stamp provided by the hospital.
About the Company
We are one of the leading manpower-recruiting agents who can supply the right candidates to meet your job specifications. We have professional teams offering executive search and selection services to diverse corporates of varied sizes and business interests. Sofomation makes use of the latest management techniques and is fully equipped and staffed to provide consultancy and associate services in the area of manpower supply. We have achieved this stage due to the abundant faith which our client have developed on us and by the unflawed service we have been providing to them, whenever they require manpower from India. Sofomation can source exact staff that client’s need who are suitably qualified for the post.