Job description / Role
The company is looking for an individual who can seamlessly combine digital interfaces to provide an excellent experience to the user.
A digital agency focused on providing its clients with excellent UX/UI capabilities.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Identifying accurately the needs of the business, and accordingly developing the information architecture, task flows, storyboards and wireframes
* Developing solutions for web, mobile and other physical platforms.
* Championing best design practices.
* Collaborating with Project Managers, UI designers, developers, etc to achieve a cohesive vision for the overall project.
* Work in a fast-paced environment.
* Scope of growth.
* Generous compensation.
* Over 4 years of experience as a UX Designer.
* Adaptable, flexible individual who can work well within deadlines.
* Experienced with design softwares including Adobe XD, UXPin, and Balsamiq.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.