Job description / Role
Quest are proudly working with one of the Middle East's leading retail group, looking for a UX Research Analyst / CRO Analyst to join their team in Dubai. My client are at the fore-front of digital innovation within the region, delivering exceptional experiences to customers through digital channels and in-store.
As a UX Research Analyst, you will be an integral part of the research function, translating data to tangible insights to improve online experience for customer and across related digital channels with some of the world's biggest brands.
What you'll do:
As the UX Research Analyst you will be focusing on improving the online customer experience across websites. You will work across websites, identifying potential issues leading to customer drop offs and making recommendation to key internal stakeholders on how to improve online conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
* Using quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to build insights and understand visitor traffic sources, user behaviour, flow and conversion drivers across websites
* Inform teams on how to improve the multichannel experience through heat-maps, session recordings and voice of customer
* Identify potential customer painpoints in the User Journey and potential solutions i.e checkout, wishlist etc.
* Perform analysis of customer acquisition, behaviour and conversion performance, adding context to the drivers of business performance
* Work cross-functionally to deliver analysis that enables the delivery of insights into financial impacts from user journey changes
* Work with a wider team passionate about learning what the impact of changes to multichannel experience on website performance and user behaviour
* Combine data sources into custom reports and dashboards, diagnosing problems to provide actionable insights
* Standardise methodologies to bring efficiency, uniformity and timeliness to required insights
* Carry out research (A/B testing) to identify successes, failures, trends, and effectively present these findings to internal stakeholders
The Must Have's (Essential)
* Minimum 4+ years UX Analysis with experience in a Retail eCommerce (coming from a UX Design, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Consultancy or Business Analyst role/s)
* Must have 2+ years experience gained within the GCC regions
* Experience presenting findings to clients and making key recommendations based on data
* Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation
* Solid experience in conducting research, AB testing or site optimisation, usability analysis experience
* Degree educated
* Experienced in using optimisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or Google Optimize
* Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and translating insights to others in the business
* Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus)
My client are offering a tax-free salary between 21,000 to 24,000 AED per month private medical insurance, Visa and a bonus. They will support in relocation and are looking for a UX Research Analyst to join their team in Dubai and work across leading brands.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.