Job description / Role
Value Advisor Expert, Retail & Wholesale, MENA Job
- Requisition ID: 167773
- Work Area: Sales
- Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
- Career Status: Management
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world's leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking an experienced Value Advisor Expert.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Area one: Value Advisor Experts (Engineer) provide expert consultation on value selling and implementation process which includes the development of business cases with quantified monetary benefits that help create a value-based strategy for technology sale and deployment.
- Customer Engagement : Develop value based strategies and business cases with quantified monetary benefits for sale and deployment; Apply value- selling methods, benchmarks and tools to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content with clear ROI/TCO and reflect industry ( CEO top priorities for industry/LoB specific solutions.
- Thought Leadership : Develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the SAP solution portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive position in, industry best practices, references and ROI calculators, etc.
- Field Enablement : Develop strategic internal relationships with sales and other key SAP leaders, and enable internal teams via training, by providing Expert on Demand Access to specific value - based expertise on client engagements, field engagement, content value chain and joint Business planning.
- Trusted Advisor : Create strong, value - centric customer relationships that drive Value Realization through the customer lifecycle, via steering committees, Value Academies, VR RDS and BTS alignment.
- Efficiency/Scale : Drive productivity of field, VE and VAT through tools, content, solutions and knowledge transfer methods such as communities of practice, value networks, and value academies. Develop, refine and adopt standardized innovative selling methods, tools and industry/LOB specific content for use in customer engagements and DG efforts.
Area two: Value Advisor Exert ( Architect)
- Customer Engagement : Define and deliver high value solutions. Plan and lead customer activities to define complete solutions that address customer needs across the SAP portfolio or products, solutions and platforms. Orchestrate and manage SAP resources across the areas of expertise to deliver a consistent and effective implementation roadmap. Translate solution needs into a compelling investment strategy.
- Thought Leadership : Translate customer business strategies into seamless solution offerings. Identify trends and best practices that support the adoption of SAP's products and services. Provide customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business performance. Drive innovate and own all aspects of Value Road mapping.
- Field Enablement : Develop and package sales strategies and engagement best practices that provide SAP differentiation and excite the customer. Provide training, content and tools to allow rapid assimilation and large scale field use.
- Trusted Advisor : Work with customers in advisory role that dries trust and respect through broad knowledge of SAP's strategies, solution portfolios and delivery best practices.
- 12+ years of professional experience in Sales / Consulting / Industry Solutions experience including min 4 years of management consulting experience with leading international firm or 5 + years of VE experience.
- Subject Matter Expert in RETAIL across Middle East and North Africa
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues
- Experience with IT / business alignment issues.
- Account Engagement Design and Facilitation.
- Experience with executive interview techniques
- Experience in design and facilitation of executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations. Executive presence
- Experience with large account management
- Experience in developing deployment project plans and long term IT Roadmaps ( Value Architect required)
- SAP Industry and/or product line business development. Experience building and retaining strong customer relationships
- Experience leading engagements
- Experience with business case creation, analysis, and research.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology & processes, opportunities, value chain and ecosystem analyses experience.
- Customer facing experience.
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
MAN Diesel & Turbo - UAE
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Jan|
Petrochem Middle East
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE