Job description / Role
- The van sales primary objective is to deliver Masafi products to the assigned outlets and achieve set monthly targets.
- You will ensure the products stored in the truck are in good condition and delivered on time.
- The van sales person must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and know the Masafi product range inside and out to upsell additional products when necessary.
- Should effectively handle the merchandising of the products to ensure maximum exposure of Masafi products which must be in-line with the agreed planogram.
Education, experience and skills:
- At least 2 years FMCG Van sales experience in Traditional Trade
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 32kg
- Valid UAE manual driving license
- Driving experience of 3 ton truck
- Good command of English
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Customer service oriented
About the Company
Established in 1976, we have led the market for more than three decades. Today, our company is the premium source for pure premium drinking water in the region.
Consistently providing world-class products and continually enhancing product excellence is our top priority. We meet these challenging goals through continuous reinvestment, innovative manufacturing and smart marketing strategies.
Today, we offer a wide range of premium products from pure natural mineral water, fresh and natural juices, chips, basmati rice and world-class tissues.