Job description / Role
We are looking for a "Assistant Manager VAT" to join our growing Tax team in Dubai. The ideal candidate is a team player who creates and implements tax plans and works with the team to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk. The job description, qualification, experience, rewards etc. is as under:
• Job Description for the role would be;
• Giving tax advice and submitting tax returns.
• Liaison with the FTA on specific tax issues and their conclusion with respect to different industries.
• Able to analyze tax risks and tax savings for clients.
• To develop strong client relationships and aid them with their financial/tax matters.
• To identify new clients and aid the business development manager for the growth of the company.
• To perform any other additional task assigned by the higher management.
• To meet all the deadlines assigned by the reporting manager and by the authorities.
• Performing and executing health check assignments
• Excellent knowledge of UAE VAT Law
• Basic understanding of corporate tax
• Hands-on experience in the VAT health check, VAT return preparation and submission.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. (Relevant Professional Qualification in Tax (CTA / ACA / ATT) or equivalent)
About the Company
Kress Cooper is a key regional player in Tax, Audit and Advisory services. We are identifying and bridging gaps for the smooth operations of the businesses.
Kress Cooper believes, one size does not fit all and we are always tailoring our following services as per our client’s needs.
Unibuild Group of Companies
RTC-1 Employment Services