Job description / Role
About the Role We are currently recruiting a Vendor Registration Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be the primary contact for all supplier on-boarding which arises through the activities of the Procurement team. You will manage the supplier database, work with the business analyst manager to conduct supplier reviews and compile supplier KPI's.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding of suppliers in the ERP system on receipt of the supplier on-boarding form after due diligence is conducted.
- Guide and support suppliers with the automated supplier registration process and ensure suppliers are on-boarded as necessary using the vendor portal.
- Proactively maintain the supplier database and ensure major details such as trade licenses are kept up to date and captured.
- Track and monitor supplier performance and report.
- Review audit/compliance outcomes pertaining to suppliers and ensure appropriate and timely corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance and governance with the policies and procedures internally within Procurement.
- Capture follow up and ensure supplier complaints are addressed.
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to suppliers and internal stakeholders and be consistently thorough, accurate and credible when performing duties.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor Degree.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar or larger organisation.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- High level proficiency in the use of MS excel, and WordStrong analytical skills, attention to detail, accountability, consistency time management
- Solid procurement understanding
- Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Excellent prioritisation skills with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Excellent core professional skills, (Experience in procurement processes, compliance with business policies, PC skills).
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, tuition fee concessions, annual leave, and end of service benefits.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.