Job description / Role
Venue General Manager
Passionate about F&B? As a Venue General Manager for the new bar, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Plan promotions and purchases and ensure the monthly revenue is met
- Be aware of competition activities, theme nights and pricing and ensure the bar is up to date with the current trends in the market
- Oversee the daily operation of the new bar and ensure the set standards are met as per the local regulations
- Conduct hiring and/or promotions of team members and oversee induction and training of new colleagues
- Approve the roster for all personnel according to the forecast to ensure proper allocation of manpower.
- Oversee the development of the management team and ensure the output of the operations and team members are in line with the overall objectives of the outlet.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Home Care Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Gulf
General Manager - Contract Logistics (Pharma or Automotive Background)