Job description / Role
As the Vice President for Business Intelligence you will devise and deliver the organisation-wide strategy for Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics during a very exciting time of transition.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Design and lead the implementation of whole business unit's business intelligence and data analytics strategy
* Lead big data analytics for cross-functional projects across subsidiary businesses, working with senior business leaders
* Utilise big data to achieve cost efficiencies and leverage synergies across the sector portfolio and external stakeholders
* Leverage big data to improve customer experience and implementing strategies in conjunction with business leaders and key stakeholders
* Attractive tax free salary and family benefits
* Exciting hands on role with an opportunity to advise C-level executives in high-profile organisations
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth
* Degree educated in Computer Science or related field
* 10+ years' working in cutting edge big data analytics environments
* Experience advising C-levels and business leaders on data strategy
* Experience working in culturally diverse environments - prior work experience in the UAE preferred
* Proven ability to conceive, plan, manage and deliver complex projects
* Experience in a mix of start-up and corporate environments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent