Vice President, Topline Performance
Job description / Role
Vice President, Topline Performance, Middle East, Africa and Turkey
We are currently seeking an experienced revenue leader to play a critical role working alongside the commercial and operational teams across MEAT to achieve strategic objectives. The successful candidate will develop and drive a results orientated culture whilst building and executing a robust framework of accountability across internal stakeholders. They will also be responsible for successfully executing the regions revenue strategy through efficient use of technical systems, driving change through automation and maximising revenue management capability and use of data, insights and action as a framework for communication to the business.
- Create and execute a strategy to ensure all key commercial performance metrics are achieved
- Delivering RGI growth YoY with a focus on ARI and then MPI to deliver each year end result
- Establish a robust framework of accountability with stakeholders to deliver on the strategic pillars of the region
- Have clarity on the priority hotels across the region
- Create a strategy to execute maximised automation of revenue management process through the use of systems
- Create and influence a culture of change - shifting ways of working for Revenue Management towards being the "economist of the business".
- Training - ensure all relevant RMs have completed required training to ensure best practice is being applied to everyday processes
- Coordinate and drive Revenue Futures program across the region - promoting the next level of Revenue Managers into the hotels
- Work alongside the MEAPAC BI team to create and deliver market forecasts for key sub markets
- Review market forecasts and ensure these are utilized across the business
- Make use of external and internal data to ensure there is a clear understanding of impacts on the market demand
- Restaurant Revenue Management program is rolled out and maximised across appropriate hotels
- Drive a strong focus and delivery of forecast accuracy across the revenue teams within hotels
- Have a clear understanding of commercial levers available to the business
- Deliver strategic direction through data and insights to Excom level
- Strong experience in Revenue Management (15+ years)
- Current experience in a senior RM position with responsibility across region/s
- Have developed and executed proven strategies which have delivered profit growth across region
- Proven experience in influencing cultural alignment
- Proven experience in driving sustainable change management across region
- Understanding of RM techniques and strategies.
- Proven experience in executing and delivering projects on time
- Proven experience in training and driving best practice in systems skills/tools
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.