Job description / Role
- Reports to the Principal.
- Assist the School Principal with:
- The responsibility for the day-to-day management of school from Kindergarten to the highest grade in school within the spirit of the school‘s Mission and Vision.
- The managerial responsibilities, scheduling, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel management, emergency procedures, and facility operations.
- Perform any duties that are requested from the School Principal which are not otherwise prohibited by law or in conflict with contract.
- Flexible and energetic professionals.
- Bachelor degree.
- 10 years of experience in teaching and educational leadership and administrative work in American Curriculum Schools.
- Set high expectations and standards for the academic, social, emotional and physical development of all students.
- Create a culture of continuous learning for adults tied to student learning and other school goals.
- Manage multiple sources of data and knowledge to inform decisions and measure progress of student, adult and school performance.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Instructor - Student Affairs Fellow
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||17 Jun|
Primary School Teacher
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Head of Key Stage 2