Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Producing, Filming and Editing photo and video content
• Working with staff, marketing managers, models/talent, or solo
• Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results. Editing photo/video projects using Adobe Suite, including Premiere Pro (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
• Data wrangling
• Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast
• Media management and archiving of completed jobs Leading from the front, a creative individual who can adapt our products into great communication for our audience
• Content creator, develop and produce monthly content calendar ready for production
• Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict content deadlines.
• Professional Editing & Production.
• Driving License would be an advantage
• Manage content for all brands across all Social Media platforms.
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Take a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
Academic & Trades Qualifications
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Film/Photography
Working Experience & Skills
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
• Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
• Highly proficient in editing with Premiere Pro, FCP,and DVD studio Pro.
• Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
• Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
• Good team player
• Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.)
• Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels
• Proven work experience as a video editor
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages(e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light-works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.