Job description / Role
Visual Merchandiser - Lacoste
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Visual Merchandiser will use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximize profitability. You will be responsible for designing and creating attractive visual displays for retail outlets. As creative and innovative thinkers, they use their skills in visual design and space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers
- Act in alignment to the organization's culture, products, image and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics, and design trends
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven work experience as a Visual Merchandiser or Visual Manager
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.