Job description / Role
• Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy, including review existing planograms in IFFCO’s major clients.
• Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
• Produce planogram displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
• Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
• Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
• Monitor costs and work within budget
• Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
• Assist in activation of promotional
• Liaise with suppliers and source elements
• Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
• Track inventory and order new stock as needed. This includes writing regular inventory reports that are reviewed
• stock and rotate merchandise to ensure its attractively displayed. They also set up promotional displays to highlight certain merchandise in stores
• Follow product diagrams that show where particular items should be displayed within the store
• Maintain Immaculate Planograms
• Minimum Bachelor degree in business or management related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales
• Ensuring the availability of IFFCO products range in all modern stores and in alignment with S&D and category strategy.
• Handling the sourcing of international products and negotiation of price & volume on annual basis with stores.
• He / she will be responsible of negotiating deals with new business opportunity of hotel segments and importing of range with the best cost price effective deals.
• Sourcing of international range with exclusive offering & pricing.
• Create unique visual merchandising strategy that increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience.
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.