Job description / Role
• Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
• Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
• Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
• Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
• Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
• Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
• Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
• Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
• Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
• Monitoring costs and working within budget.
• Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
• Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
• Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
About the Company
THE PARIS GROUP LLC is recognized for 40 years of success with apparel distribution and supply throughout the Middle East and Far East Region. The Paris Group board strives to demonstrate its appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent and distributor.
A team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 32 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group, with direct employees of over 3,301 in United Arab Emirates & the GCC Region.
With a vision to take the fashion industry to new levels in the GCC Region, Paris Group is constantly creating franchise partnerships with global fashion designers such as: BALMAIN PARIS, CANALI, GIANFRANCO FERRE, LOUIS FERAUD, PIERRE CARDIN, and ALESSANDRO DELL'AQUA.
Apart from the retail chain, Paris Group has an entire wholesale division including an 800,000 sq ft. fully automated warehouse; which is one of the biggest retail fashion logistics center in the UAE.
Part of Paris Group is SANKARI INVESTMENTS. Our real estate development business includes selecting the best locations for development projects and constructing well established residential properties.
Paris Group strives to build incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. ‘THE PARIS GROUP LLC’ business house is founded by the impeccable Dr. Abdulkader Sankari.
The Paris Group is one of the leading established conglomerate in the UAE for more than 35 years from now by building incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. The group enjoys an unmatched and respectable leadership role in the retail industry as the franchise partnership with the world’s top fashion brands. The group has also been in the passion for developing new concepts, managing and operating themed luxury food outlets, restaurants and cafes in the UAE. We currently operate over 300+ stores across the GCC & Egypt.