Job description / Role
Vice President Program Controls & Commercial will provide operational direction and leadership to Program Commercial and Program Control functions ensuring the required level of support is provided for all the Portfolio of Projects undertaken by CP&C in order to ensure the delivery of the right outcomes, on time and on budget.
• Formulate the department strategy in line with the division’s strategy, objectives and operational plan to ensure alignment with the overall strategy and to meet the goals.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate progress.
• Approve and endorse division’s strategy, objectives and operational plan and oversee its implementation to the CPO.
• Contribute to the strategic development, direction and planning for company and its subsidiaries.
• Endorse reporting to CPO in terms of Execution, Performance, Risks, Issues and challenges.
• Endorse KPI’s for the division and its employees and ensure they are in line with company's strategic performance management framework and scorecard
• Manage key suppliers and partner organizations to ensuring the highest service is provided to company.
• Delivering projects (Execution) by ensuring the integration, coordination and consistency with company overall strategic directions and goals.
• Establish and chair projects and programs governance reviews to provide a comprehensive method of controlling the project and ensuring its success.
• Leading and monitoring and the execution/ performance of project implementation plans to ensure the delivery of projects on the agreed approved timeline and budget.
• Provide Program Controls functional management including the development, addition to and maintenance of governance, policies and procedures to enable typical full program/project/contract lifecycle.
• Program Controls and Commercial processes are in charge of Forecasts, Change Control, Variance and Trend Analysis, Payment Certifications / Actual Costs, Earned Value Management System and associated Performance Metrics (including input into time -phasing / Planned Value curves), Accruals, Cost Capitalization, Asset Transfers; Project/Contract Closeout, Cash Flows, and associated Budget Administration mechanisms.
• Administer the Commercial Planning and Budgeting process for CP&C projects/ programs including project’s commercials including budgeted costs and resources.
• Collaborate and communicate with all external stakeholder Government Organizations for Budgets, Cash flow & Audit requirements.
• Ensure having all quality controls in place during the execution phase.
• Ensure the commissioning/ testing is performed within the agreed timeline and budget to ensure that they meet the requirements.
• Oversee Programme commercial and control activities and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
• Provide an overview in the development of contract documents and framework. and ensuring an appropriate level of due diligence necessary to get to the commencement of construction and consultants.
• Institute policies and procedures for DME related contract management process in order to reduce company's expenses, increase efficiency, provide a baseline for accountability expectations and protect against legal, regulatory and liability issues.
• Develop and maintain a benchmark database of costs to be utilized by company in benchmarking projects and consultant/contractor’s fees.
• Manage & ensure the adequacy of organizational resources at optimum levels.
• Ensure project management oversight is provided throughout all projects phases (planning transition to execution, construction, commissioning and final completion).
• Monitor and ensure the project implementation is as per quality company HSE policy and guidelines.
• Monitor and ensure compliance to quality assurance programs.
• Liaise with QA on all issues/ concerns related to QA program compliance in relation to the projects and programs.
• Monitor and ensure all risks identification and mitigation plans are addressed and implemented within the specified time frame.
• Liaise with risk management on all issues/ concerns related to projects compliance/ progress/ quality, etc.
• Ensure compliance to all governmental authorities including GCAA and other authority requirements.
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business
• Professional Certifications Required (Add value not a must)
• Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
• Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
• Earned Value Professional (EVP)
• Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
• 12 years of total project controls and successful project management experience; with a minimum of 8 year in a leadership role.
CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Demonstrable knowledge and application of project management methodologies.
• Contract management and contract administration.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Be a self-starter with ability to operate both autonomously and as part of a larger team.
• Self-motivated, flexible, effective listening, creativity, collaborative style and ability to positively influence.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Managing Director - Real Estate
|Ras Al Khaimah||15 May|
Executive Director Project Management
Programme Controls Director
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer