This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
VP – Remedial Management
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A leading financial institution in Dubai seeks a VP level for Remedial Management. The corporate remedial management function is to identify, measure and monitor the Corporate and SME portfolios and ensure minimizing losses and maximise Bank’s revenue.
• Develops and implements workout strategies for CBNA - Commercial Banking and Commercial Real Estate Finance
• Performs initial evaluation of assigned accounts, including business issues, likely loss or recovery, and documentation deficiencies, if any.
• Coordinates the retention of legal counsel and manages the relationship on an ongoing basis, including directing the parties' involvement in the workout and managing fee expenses.
• Manages account on an ongoing basis until workout is complete and account is resolved via payment (in full or as a compromised settlement), bankruptcy plan is approved, returned to the originating business unit, liquidated, or abandoned.
• Interacts with the clients, review financial statements and appropriate financial analysis, and negotiates any changes in documentation or terms and conditions of loan.
• Advises originating business and risk management of progress of the workout.
• Participates in periodic reviews held by Remedial Management, Risk Management, and the various businesses.
• Bachelors Degree in finance or accounting (MBA a plus)
• 5-7 years Commercial underwriting/workout experience
• Knowledge of UAE legislation in relations to collection and recovery
• Bank credit training program (preferred)
• Work well within a team environment with varying deadlines
• Specialized skills: workout experience, bankruptcy, real estate finance, and computer literacy.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.