Job description / Role
As the VP of Technology, you will be the driving force behind their core modernisation strategy and accelerate the technology application modernisation program, utilising AWS.
A very successful, leading multinational organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent to disrupt their industry.
* Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and vendor eco-system to ensure alignment with the organisation's business strategy and digital transformation goals.
* Manage and optimise the infrastructure and digital assets, and drive the cloud adoption journey to ensure scalability and highly availability of organisation technology and critical systems.
* Oversee the enterprise architecture and the creation of technical design for applications with a target cloud environment.
* Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions that meet the current and future demand of the organisation.
* Work closely with digital product management teams to define and deliver digital products and feature enhancements that meet business requirements and future growth.
* Take an active role in thought leadership, innovation and creativity in a high-performance IT team and build modern application teams and organisation structure.
* Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for IT spend and IT operations.
* Opportunity to lead existing digital transformation initiatives whilst still being able to be create something in your own vision to transform the organisation.
* Very exciting leadership role for someone to lead large-scale cloud migrations.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile multinational organisation.
* Minimum BSc/ BA and/ or MA in engineering, computer science or similar related fields.
* A senior proven leader with strong experience in leading a Technology/Architecture capability.
* Demonstrated experience with managing end to end cloud migrations in the past for large scale organisations.
* Solid experience working in a largescale multivendor environment to manage the migration.
* Experience with leading a large-scale technology team and strong stakeholder management background.
* In-depth knowledge of cloud native environments, Micro Services Architecture design and development, and someone with Event Driven Architecture experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Technology Strategy and Architecture - Consumer
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East