Job description / Role
You'll drive the continuous improvement of systems and platforms for B2B digital products. You'll closely with the CTO and partner with leadership to establish technology needs. You'll build external technology partner relationships with customer experience at the forefront of every interaction
You'll join a leading intelligence and research group. You'll work with hundreds of powerful brands offering intelligence to help them grow. You'll offer innovative digital market services for B2B suppliers and buyers.
• Provide transformation through tech-enabled customer experiences
• Build and develop a team of Tech Platform Leaders
• Identify and select technology solutions to optimise the customer's journey
• Attractive, tax-free salary
• Joining a highly regarded group that will open future opportunities in your career
• Work with forward thinking technology
• Technology Transformation experience with a global B2B environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Partner relationships management
• Proven track record of delivering customer experience improvements
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Assistant IT Manager
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Technology Officer - Early-Stage Startup