Job description / Role
Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
- Arrange table set-ups before and after each customer according to the brand’s set standards
- Present customers upon arrival with the menu, assist in their item selection, , take orders and serve food in a timely manner
- Communicate efficiently with the kitchen staff and barista to guarantee customer satisfaction and liaise with other departments to ensure smooth running of operations
- Make sure the staff is providing a friendly, professional and timely service at all times and report immediately any discrepancies/customer complaints to the Manager on duty
- Collect bill payments from customers and hand them over to the cashier
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service in a similar role
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.