Job description / Role
- Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests with BAR EXPERIENCE:
- Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
Completes the following tasks:
- Prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- Welcomes guests and provides waiter service
- Cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing
- Before every workshift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
- Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
- Ensures the equipment used remains in good condition
Level of Education Others Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.