Job description / Role
- Ensure opening and closing checklist are completed on a daily basis.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant sections within Restaurant Food Hygiene SOP and assist the Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager ensuring the restaurant meets these standards at all times.
- Undertake assigned additional duties when required. These should be completed prior to the opening or after the closing of the restaurant.
**Responsibilities mentioned are not exhaustive, list to be elaborated upon interview.
- Must possess good beverage knowledge
- More than 2 years of proved experience as a waiter within high-volume establishments in the UAE.
- Fluency in either the Arabic or Russian language are desired.
- Proven track record of high-volume sales on a nightly basis
- Display exceptional customer service skills
About the Company
OSH, La Mer’s authentic restaurant and lounge combines traditional Uzbek cuisine with flavours of the Middle East.
In the first place, OSH represents traditional Uzbek cuisine, which is served in a modern way. We do not change the recipes, preserving their original authenticity. Modernity is expressed through the serving, tableware, and other stylistic techniques.
Waiter / Waitress
HR Source Consulting
A Leading General Trading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services