Job description / Role
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your F&B Service skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our multi cuisine award winning restaurants.
What is in it for you:
- Fully Furnished accommodation and transportation.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Welcoming our guests in the restaurant professionally and courteously.
- Taking food orders, serving food and beverage orders, clearing tables and setting up the restaurant for service.
- Assisting in room service team as and when needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly working Environment
- We give opportunity to our team members to be innovative.
- Join the 5 Star Pullman Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Tower, Dubai located in the buzzing and energetic Jumeirah Lakes Tower the heart of Dubai.
- A multinational work force with a well reputed and established food and beverage heritage of over 6 years of success in Dubai,UAE.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Proven work experience and skills in any restaurant or food service esablishment.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.