Job description / Role
Discover the warm French-Polynesian welcome of our luxury 5 star beach resort situated on the East Crescent of the world famous Palm Jumeirah, offering a rejuvenating escape inspired by the rich culture of the South Pacific.
Nestled amongst lush greenery on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Gulf, Sofitel Dubai The Palm offers a tropical and relaxing sanctuary, only a short distance away from the vibrant, buzzing metropolis of Dubai.
With magnifique touches of French elegance interlaced throughout the hotel, we invite you to 'Live the French way' and indulge in excellence.
- To be familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu.
- To prepare the outlet for operation, including mise-en-place, setting and resetting tables, light cleaning and other assigned tasks.
- To take food and beverage orders from guests, upselling wherever possible.
- To utilize the outlet point-of-sales system as prescribed
- To ensure that all sales are properly recorded, following prescribed procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items.
- To serve food and beverages according to the standards established.
- To clear tables and removes dirty dishes to the dish area.
- To complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- To be flexible wherever possible in meeting special requests from guests for specific food and beverage preparation methods and ingredients.
- To follow presentation guidelines as established by the Food & Beverage Manager.
- To maintain the assigned station / section in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards are implemented, and that optional brand standards are implemented where appropriate
- Have prior experience within a similar luxury hotel/established restaurant environment.
- Be fun, energetic and have a passion for hospitality.
- Already be based in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluent English speaker
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.