Job description / Role
- To serve Food & Beverage to the guests in the assigned station / place of work in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets (Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Pool Restaurant) in order to maximize guest satisfaction and return clientele.
- To be flexible and extend job duties and responsibilities, which do not distinctly differ in nature from the original assigned work, including re-assignment to alternative departments and areas if required, to meet business demand and guest service needs.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated and assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department
- To ensure that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures.
- To be responsible for the food hygiene and safety of the outlet by ensuring that all equipment's are working properly and are trained to work safely with it.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To keep food & beverage consumables to par level, ordering and rotating.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies
- To be knowledgeable of municipality policies and regulations when it comes to food handling.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
- Areas of study Hospitality Management
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as Waiter / Waitresses role for Hotel Industry.
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, Arabic Speaker will be an advantage.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.