Job description / Role
Full Job Description
* Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according schedule
* Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
* Performing warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
* Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
* Report any discrepancies
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
* Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
* Minimum High School Graduate and above preferred
* 1-3 years of proven and relevant experience in storekeeping
* Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
* Understanding and knowledge of product specifications and handling of products
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook) and ERP
About the Company
Choice Int'l Forwarding Co., Ltd was established in 1997, focusing on Middle East and African countries and providing complete one-stop logistics service for customers in countries including Middle East and Africa. Through many years of operation, it has developed into a professional international comprehensive logistics enterprise with transnational operations at present, engaging in Middle East and Africa import and export cargo transportation and extended logistics services. The company isheadquartered in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, with branches in Shenzhen Yiwu and Hong Kong. In overseas market, it also set up wholly-owned branch companies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, D.R.Congo, Uganda, R.E.P Congo, Tanzania, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal.
The company utilized advanced IT system to conduct effective quality management system, financial control system and personnel training system and gradually formed multimodal transport service system centering on countries including Middle East and Africa and core business plates based on port warehousing, container leasing, ship leasing, shipping company warehouse chartering, air warehouse chartering, contracting container plate, chartered airplane, express line, and Middle Eastand Africa project logistics. As a professional logistics company in Middle East and Africa, we are committed to constantly perfecting the building and improvement of our various service platforms, setting up complete extended service system for different customers' personalized demands in Middle East and African countries, and providing better, high-efficiency and safe logistics service for customers.
New East General Trading
Middle East Executive
Warehouse Supervisor - Dispatch In-Charge
New East General Trading