Job description / Role
• Pick, Pack and Dispatch (Safe, Efficient, Effective).
• Stock management. FIFO.
• Cycle count.
• Support associated departments (Sales and Admin).
• Receive between 5 and 10 FCLs per month
• Complete monthly safety reports
• Already be based in the UAE
• Must have good warehouse experience (2+ yrs)
• Forklift License
• Ability to operate reach truck
• Transport to Jafza (near Gate 4)
• A positive “can do attitude” and a desire to be hands on.
About the Company
Founded in 1975, ARB 4x4 Accessories stands as Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of aftermarket 4WD accessories. Committed to developing the most technically advanced and innovative market offerings, ARB sets a global benchmark in the industry and continues to supply military, mining and government sectors around the world.
With an extensive product portfolio covering all facets of functional and protective four wheel drive equipment, ARB's primary mission is to prepare vehicles and owners alike for the remote and harsh conditions typically encountered off road.
ARB currently has more than 50 stores and over 100 hundred stockists located across Australia, including a global presence throughout the United States, Thailand and Europe, with an export network serving more than 100 countries around the world.