This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
Majan Printing & Packaging
Ras Al Khiamah, UAE
- Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
- Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
- Insure accuracy of completed request form.
- Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
- Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
- Complete low stock report forms.
- Work closely with the production to recommend quantities of supplies for purchase, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
- Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials as it expires or deteriorates.
- Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager
- Graduate of any relevant course
- 3 years experience of Warehouse Management.
- Strong Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and writing in English communication.
- Ability to manage an inventory system.
- Ability to comprehend procedures.
- Ability to provide leadership.
- Ability to assign and direct the work of employees.
- With background of quality issues such ISO 9001-14001-18001 & HACCP.
- Exposure in Printing & Packaging is an asset.
- Can prepare job cost estimate, determine paper types, weight ,finishes and sizes.
About the Company
Majan Printing & Packaging is a 13-year old share-holding company, established in 1996. Under the guidance of visionary management and professional work team it has grown over the years,. Even today, we stand as one of the pioneers and largest printing & packaging unit in the region catering to some of the prime companies in domestic and international market for their requirement of folding cartons, labels & leaflets etc.
Majan is stretched over 102,000sq. meters of land strategically located in the emirates of Ras Al Khaimah, U.A.E., with all in house state-of-the -art technology and strength of 400 dedicated employees, we are committed to deliver high quality product suitable to all sectors in the short lead time. Our international certifications show our commitment towards safety, health. environment and quality!