Job description / Role
• Responsible in execution of issue & receiving of stock. (Through the team).
• Coordinating with customers for incoming & outgoing of containers, along with warehouse coordinator.
• Manage inventory accuracy (Physical & system) through monitoring of daily warehouse activities.
• Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
• Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
• Supervising store-keepers, forklift operators and helpers.
• Administration duties as required to ensure daily performance is achieved.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Communicate & Implement change as directed by the company officials.
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Ensuring accurate inventory count
• Timely dispatch and receiving of goods
• Timely report of the incidents to the line manager
• Ensuring basic hygiene and safety measures are followed
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.