Job description / Role
• We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
• To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
• A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
• Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
• Manage and train store staff.
• Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Subordinates: Owner representative
• Number required: 3
• Duration: 2-year contract
• Desired start date: immediately
• Probation: 15 days
• Other Benefits: accommodation, transportation
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Transportation
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Siddiq Gifts is a shop that has everything you need.
• Great quality of Fashion Wears for Men, Women, and Children. • Household • Gifts Items • Kitchen Tools • Personal Care Items • Cosmetics • Toys • Perfumes • Accessories for Men, Women, and Children • etc...