Job description / Role
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager in Dubai (categories of goods - mobile phones, components for phones).
The main tasks:
- Work in the warehouse up to 100 sq m: receiving and placement, packaging, scanning and sorting of goods (at the stage of formation, one person work)
- Ensuring the safety of goods and materials and compliance with storage conditions
- Sorting, packing, sending goods, processing returns
- Order picking control
- Carrying out inventories
- Maintaining reports, document flow
- Optimization of warehouse processes to achieve targets and save resources
- Control of warehouse logistics processes, entering data into the CRM system
Our expectations from the candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience in a warehouse work
- Driving license category B, valid in the UAE
- Fluent English
- Confident PC user (Excel especially), CRM skills, knowledge of modern accounting systems.
- Knowledge of processes in the warehouse (receiving, storage, order picking, shipment, inventory)
- Responsibility, communication skills, organization
About the Company
Our dynamic and diligent team dedicates itself to working with small to medium-sized companies.
When it comes to technology development, we have a great deal of experience. Consequently, we can offer you all the support you need to digitally transform your business. Whether you need assistance with online marketplaces, e-commercial analysis, programming of individual interfaces, or even of third-party systems, we are on hand to help at any time.
The benefits of what we offer are clear: with us, you get rapid and reliable service from a member of our team whenever you need it.
If you want to implement automated processes to ensure that your business runs as smoothly as possible, then we are the company for you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Warehouse / Customs Clearance Manager - Industrial / Electronics
Operations Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain - Shipping
Middle East Executive