Job description / Role
Warehouse Manager up to 8k Aed for a Trading Company in Sharjah
• Develop of warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Oversee the inventory levels of businesses.
• Will lead a team of inventory or warehouse employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out.
• Physical Count of Stock, Monthly Reporting of Physical Inventory count Report. Slow moving stock, non-moving stock, stock order Quantity, stock order label.
• Manages team of installers who are responsible for installing the Chandeliers/fashion lighting/luxurious lighting and major components.
• Schedules and oversees the installation of products. Being a Responsible Person ensures adherence to Sales Order specifications and established policies and procedures.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
• POSITION: Warehouse Manager
• SALARY: up to 8,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Trading company for lighting and electrical products
• LOCATION: Sharjah, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately will be prioritized or max 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, 30 to 42 years old
• BS Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field/certifications
• 5-10 years of similar experience in GGC/UAE with exposure in lighting and electrical products
• Strong experience in day to day store and warehouse operations
• Can develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base
• Extensive skills to maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Logistics and Transportation Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||18 Dec|
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East