Job description / Role
My client, a global FMCG organisation is looking to hire Warehouse Manager to support the distribution, Logistics, Supply Chain and WMS functions of the business.
My client is a leading Food manufacturing company that has been in the industry for over 50 years. With a global presence of office in more than 20 countries the organisation serves the food industry successfully.
The role of the Warehouse Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
* To oversee order fulfillment & cost optimization.
* Ensure implementation of WMS
* To maintain standard warehouse regulations, health and safety requirements as per HACCP.
* To have strong product knowledge and decision making in item master updating.
* To ensure productivity targets are met and constant KPI monitoring.
* To manage all warehouse & logistics workers and deal with personnel issues of warehouse & logistics staffs, assist in recruitment, training and discipline of staff and maintain valid staff certifications and compliance of warehouse regulations.
* Continuously monitors staffing levels, units per labor hour, and overtime costs and makes adjustments to ensure appropriate staffing to productivity ratios.
* To control SAP & WMS system and ensure the warehouse is process driven.
* To manage time efficiently to ensure all customer deadlines are met and ensure customer satisfaction.
* To derive solutions and corrective and preventive actions, validate incident reports
* Facilitate to provide suitable PO's to finance in terms of maintenance and local purchase of warehouse related goods & services.
* Contribute to overall growth strategy of the organization by identifying key areas for improvement
* Budgeting for warehouse manpower and machinery requirement
* Skilled at driving and leading the warehouse & distribution activities
* Deadline oriented, safety & quality focused,
AED 25,000 + Benefits
For the role of Warehouse Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Warehouse and Operations Management role
* Must have experience in implementing WMS - Warehouse Management System
* Experience managing a team of 5 - 10 people
* Excellent analytical skills
* Experience in implementing Dashboard and KPI systems.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Quest Search & Selection
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Warehouse In-Charge for an Fnb Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||29 Oct|