Job description / Role
One of the largest 3PL Warehousing & Logistics companies in the world are currently looking for a Warehouse Project Manger to design project plans for the on boarding of new customers by coordinating with all functional areas of the business, to adapt and mould their service offering to match the clients needs and expectations for an easy handover to the Warehouse Operations Manager.
• Develops the project scope, goals, and deliverables and leads the implementation of multiple projects.
• Develops the Project Charter with the Project Management Plan, and timelines
• Plans schedule, defines activities and the sequence of activities. Determines activity resources and duration.
• Estimates costs and determines budget
• Assists in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members ;
• Ensures an efficient communication channel is established; Acts as a liaison between business users and implementation team, communicating appropriately and effectively with the internal team and customers.
• Assess risks to project time, quality and scope and develop contingencies/mitigation strategies with project stakeholders; manages issues and corrects any deviations from the plan
• Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Deploys agile technologies to support the effective project delivery and ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
• Drives formal acceptance of the project among the stakeholders, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer and handover the responsibility of running the same to the Warehouse Manager
This role will also include:
• To manage the day- to-day warehouse operations and to ensure that these functions are carried out in a timely, reliable and cost effective manner, and in line with QHSE procedures; to ensure that all KPIs are met; to guide, train and develop staff
• Ensures that all set KPIs per customer are met and overviews clear and comprehensive records
• Ensures that employees are guided, supported and trained daily; organises structured on job trainings.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, Bonus
• 2 - 3 years project management experience in large scale warehousing and distribution operations
• Experience of working for a 3PL
• Warehousing experience
AED 15,000 - 18,000
About the Company
Middle East Executive has a focused consulting team that specialises in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Sales recruitment.
Complimented by strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Middle East Executive has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of businesses, and we have the experience & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Warehouse Manager (3PL)
Middle East Executive
Inventory Manager (3PL)
Middle East Executive
Al Baddad Capital
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East