Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities for a 3PL logistics company in Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai. In this role, you will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A diploma or degree holder
• With minimum 4 years of experience in warehousing, preferably in a 3PL logistics company
• Knowledgeable in operating barcode, scanning machine
• Have an experience in managing people
• Willing to work in Jebel Ali
• Willing to stay at the company’s provided accommodation (sharing – max of 2 per room)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Stores Manager - Construction
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Feb|