Job description / Role
• Support the project team to find the location for setting up the warehouse;
• Manage warehouse, plan the overall layout of the warehouse, responsible for warehouse goods management, 6S management and safety management;
• Be responsible for the work planning, work guidance, daily management, training and assessment of warehouse personnel;
• Supervise and guide the daily receiving and delivery of goods, return and replacement of goods, inventory management, logistics management (including customs clearance and in-transit tracking); Review and update the daily delivery report, inventory status table, logistics expense statistics table, etc.;
• Carry out inventory check plan as well as implementation on Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly basis, then to conduct the data consolidation and analyses;
• Coordinate and follow up of the handling of warehouse dead stock; Coordinate and feed back abnormal problems during warehouse operation;
• Implement relevant management systems and regulations of the company and departments;
• Other tasks & target upon supervisor’s assignments.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
• Business Administration or Logistic management educational background or equivalent;
• 3-5 years working experience in warehouse management;
• Fluent speaking and writing skills in English, Arabic speaking and writing as preferred;
• High proficiency level in Microsoft office;
• Skill in using warehousing module on SAP system or other ERP system;
• Good organization and collaboration skill, with excellent cross-functional communication capability;
• Be open-minded and able to work in cross-cultural environment.
About the Company
KIN LONG Company has been an innovative and professional company engaged in research, development, manufacture, and marketing of fittings for architectural hardware. KIN LONG supplies fittings of high quality and provides consulting services to the architectural industry. Through many years' development, KIN LONG achieves a good reputation in construction industry. With a successful IPO on the SME board of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, KIN LONG has become the largest listed company in the construction hardware industry. Stock Abbr. "KIN LONG HARDWARE" Stock code "002791".
KIN LONG has a factory with construction area of 200,000sq.m. The total number of employees exceeds 8000, including over 800 technical and managerial personnel. With a developing sales network both home and abroad, its products are distributed through China and exported to more than 100 countries and areas.
Unique value can only be created by professionalism, speculation has no future. This motto is practiced by KIN LONG personnel at all levels, ranging from senior executives to the new entry employees. In the continuous quest for constant technology development, higher quality and better services, today KIN LONG has become the prominent and largest supplier of fittings for architectural hardware industry.
Striving to become the leader to serve the architectural hardware industry in the world, KIN LONG not only adopts advanced management and manufacturing method, but also invests heavily in design and innovation. Till now, KIN LONG has more than 10,000 items of products and owns more than 500 patents at home and abroad. Rich product series and prominent capability of innovation is the driving force for its progress. The company has achieved acclaim in innovative design, elegant appearance, high quality products and unsurpassed services, which greatly meets the individual needs of different customers, and is widely praised by customers. KIN LONG takes pride in supplying fittings to many famous landmarks in countless cities all over the world.
KIN LONG is always your best and most reliable partner in supplying fittings for architectural hardware.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Warehouse Team Lead - FMCG
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||1 Mar|
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies