Job description / Role
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Comply with laws and all safety and quality regulations.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
AED 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus accommodation and transportation
• Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Senior Store Keeper
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|